Raquel Fialho











Photographic series by Raquel Fialho


Last week I had the opportunity to visit my friends Francisca and Jens newest project “quinta das praias”, an artist residency, right in the middle of the field. It's a beautiful place to go if you're in need of inspiration, or simply to relax or meditate. I took a lot of photos!
Almost everyday I woke up early with the rising sun and the birds and walked to the river, drank orange juice with oranges from the farm's backyard (which I picked myself with Chica), and took a ride on a super cool bike that was much older than me.
They have a huge pilates ball that turned to be super fun, and with the night as it got colder they had to light the fire and the whole house got all smokey, like a big tribal ritual ahah.
Oh, and I was fascinated with the Victorian bathtub, I really have to come back with warmer weather to enjoy it more!
Thanks again to Francisca and Jens, and good luck with the residency!

2 comments:

  1. It seems everything is so inspiring.... and you two look so happy there enjoying nature and receiving wisdom... Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel is an amazing photographer, she does magic with her cameras! Thank you dear Raquel *

    ReplyDelete