♥ Wiskas


A couple of months ago my brother showed up with this little kitten that was trapped inside a tube in his garage. After a long rescue mission this beautiful kitten with a broken tail and giant whiskers came to stay in Praias and with a lot of love started to eat and grow and to be in family with us and other kittens. She’s fearless like a tiger going against everything that stands in her way and learned how to win everybody’s heart with her charming miau and blue eyes, even Jens, a dog lover, got trapped in her enchantment. 


♥ Wiskas

5 comments:

  1. I do confirm Whiskas is so charming!! I lov e seeing this video and remembering her, we had great times there... Thanks a lot for showing us your world, I wish I could spend everyday a while with you!

    A big big kiss for all of you and your great animal family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guerrilla Wiskas, peaceful Doctor! I miss your place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiii que linda! e a foto, tão bonita!
    doutorr <33

    quem me dera que pudessemos ter ido*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you beautiful lovers*
    e até breve querida raquel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que gatinho maravilhoso. Nota-se que já se sente em casa. Teve muita sorte :)

    ReplyDelete